More than 20,000 people have signed up to become a member and support their local hospitals. Why not join them?
Membership provides the local community with a way to express their loyalty and support to their local hospitals. It will allow you to get more involved and play an active role in their development. You can be involved as much or as little as you choose.
Be the first:
To find out news from King's Mill, Newark, Ashfield and Mansfield hospitals and have a say in future developments and help shape services to ensure we are putting the patient first.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Email updates on hospital news/events
- Free health talks/member events
- Focus groups on specific topics
- Regular involvement in a specialist area (such as patient information)
- Access to the national NHS Discounts Scheme
- Opportunity to contact your local governor and provide your views
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting and Open Days
- Stand for election on the Council of Governors
It’s free to join and there is no minimum time commitment. How much you get involved is your choice. You may simply choose to receive the magazine from us three times a year or choose to receive monthly updates via email. You could even stand for election for the Council of Governors.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member. Please click on the link below to sign up as a member.