More than 15,000 people are members of the Trust. Why not join them?
Membership provides the local community with a way to express their support for local hospitals. It allows you to play an active role in their development. You can be involved as much or as little as you choose.
Be the first:
To receive news from King's Mill, Newark, Mansfield Community Hospitals and Ashfield Health Village and have a say in future developments, ensuring we are putting the patient first.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Email updates on hospital news/events
- Free health talks/member events
- Focus groups on specific topics
- Regular involvement in a specialist area (such as patient information)
- Access to the national NHS Discounts Scheme
- Opportunity to contact your local governor and provide your views
- Invitation to the annual general meeting and open days
- Stand for election on the Council of Governors.
It’s free to join and there is no minimum time commitment. How much you get involved is your choice. You could even stand for election to the Council of Governors.