The Choose & Book facility highlights the choices available to each of your patients.
On referral they will initially be offered a choice of hospitals listed according to just two facts - distance from their home, and waiting time.
Whilst most patients will be aware that a choice is available, in many cases they are unlikely to have sufficient up-to-date knowledge on which to make the best choice for them. We’d like to help you, to help them.
- We were rated as being in the top performing Trusts for 7 categories in the independent 2011 inpatients survey
- 98% of our patients tell us that they would recommend our hospitals to family or friends according to audits in specific areas
- There were no reported cases of MRSA blood borne infections in our hospitals during the year to March 2011, making us the top performing Trust in the whole of the East Midlands
- We achieved the lowest rates of Clostridium difficile in the region at 0.25 per 10,000 bed days during 2010/11
- King’s Mill Hospital offers patients over 50% single occupancy, ensuite room accommodation in brand new, state-of-the-art new wards that ensure privacy, dignity and best care for all