Work for us
The Trust is built on the dedication and hard work of our staff and we are very proud of our highly-skilled workforce.
We offer a strong commitment to your well-being and development, and the best possible support and a range of training opportunities for all job roles, so no matter what your role if you want to progress your career we can help you.
Working for the Trust offers not only a rewarding career, but also a range of benefits as part of our reward package including:
• Flexible working opportunities – depending on your role, there may be opportunities to work from home, for part-time working, term-time contracts and annualised hours
• Competitive salary
• Incremental pay progression when you are on a permanent contract, with structured reviews and continued professional development
• Nationally agreed terms and conditions
• Structured national pay awards
• A great pension scheme
• On-site nursery at King’s Mill Hospital
• Salary sacrifice schemes including workplace nursery and childcare
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of discounts at local and national retailers
• Key worker housing
We play a vital role in the education and training of doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals and have well-established links with the University of Nottingham in both under and post-graduate education.
Our new state-of-the-art training, education and library centre also accommodates the Nottingham University School of Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy, Mansfield region. We have also established a Faculty of Healthcare Careers in conjunction with our local further education college.
Pledges to staff
We will appreciate you
(showing respect and recognition for what you do)
We will listen to you
(ask your views, working and communicating with you effectively)
We will support you to do the best in your job
We will provide a safe environment
What our staff say about us:
‘This is a great organisation that anybody would be proud to be part of’.
‘I really feel that my ideas are listened to and valued’.
‘I am encouraged to think independently and my opinions are respected’.
‘In my career there are many opportunities to go far’.
‘I am inspired by my colleagues who provide outstanding patient care’.
‘I work in a really good team, everyone is friendly and we all get on and work well together’.
Recruitment Office: telephone 01623 622515, extension 3271
Fax: 01623 672327