Work for us
The Trust is built on the dedication and hard work of our staff and we are very proud of our highly-skilled workforce.
We offer a strong commitment to your well-being and development, and the best possible support and a range of training opportunities for all job roles, so no matter what your role if you want to progress your career we can help you.
Working for the Trust offers not only a rewarding career, but also a range of benefits as part of our reward package including:
• Flexible working opportunities – depending on your role, there may be opportunities to work from home, for part-time working, term-time contracts and annualised hours
• Competitive salary
• Incremental pay progression when you are on a permanent contract, with structured reviews and continued professional development
• Nationally agreed terms and conditions
• Structured national pay awards
• A great pension scheme
• On-site nursery at King’s Mill Hospital
• Salary sacrifice schemes including workplace nursery and childcare
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of discounts at local and national retailers
• Key worker housing
We play a vital role in the education and training of doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals and have well-established links with the University of Nottingham in both under and post-graduate education.
Our new state-of-the-art training, education and library centre also accommodates the Nottingham University School of Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy, Mansfield region. We have also established a Faculty of Healthcare Careers in conjunction with our local further education college.
Quality for all, our shared values and standards, were developed by hundreds of patients, families and members of staff. Click here to learn more about our values.
Recruitment Office: telephone 01623 622515, extension 3271
Fax: 01623 672327