What is cyber security?
Cyber security is how individuals and organisations reduce the risk of cyber attack.
Cyber security's core function is to protect the devices we all use (smartphones, laptops, tablets and computers), and the services we access - both online and at work - from theft or damage.
It's also about preventing unauthorised access to the vast amounts of personal information we store on these devices, and online.
Why is it important?
Cyber security is important because smartphones, computers and the internet are now such a fundamental part of modern life, that it's difficult to imagine how we'd function without them. From online banking and shopping, to email and social media, it's more important than ever to take steps that can prevent cyber criminals getting hold of our accounts, data, and devices.
- Cyber Security Are You Smarter Poster 4.pdf
- Cyber Security Are You Smarter Poster 6.pdf
- Cyber Security Centre Advent Glossary 2018.pdf
- Cyber Security Centre Glossary 2016.pdf
- Cyber Security What You Need To Know.pdf
- Cyber Security Don't Take The Bait Poster 1.pdf
- Cyber Security Don't Take The Bait Poster 2.pdf
- Cyber Security Freeware Leaflet.pdf
- Cyber Security Leaflet Version 1.pdf
- Cyber Security Phishing Guidance.pdf
- Cyber Security Web Filtering.pdf
- Freeware Leaflet.pdf
- Information Security Mobile Security For Dummies eBook.pdf
- Removable Media Frequently Asked Questions.pdf
- Removable Media Leaflet.pdf
- Removable Media Poster.pdf
- Web Filtering Leaflet.pdf