2019 Sherwood Forest Hospitals Governor Election results
Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust held its latest election for public and staff Governors during March and April 2019.
The election took place to fill thirteen vacancies for public Governors in Mansfield (x4), Ashfield (x2), Derbyshire (x2), Newark and Sherwood (x4) and Rest of East Midlands (1) constituencies. Four staff Governors to cover King’s Mill, including Mansfield Community (x2), and Newark (x2) Hospital sites were also elected.
More than 1,600 votes were cast from Trust members across the constituencies and the following candidates have been elected:
- Tony Egginton, Belinda Salt, Gerald Smith and John Wood as Public Governors for Mansfield
- Philip Marsh and Kevin Stewart as Public Governors for Ashfield (unopposed)
- Brian Bacon and Valerie Bacon as Public Governors for Derbyshire (unopposed)
- Ian Holden, Ann Mackie, Richard Shillito and Martin Stott as Public Governors for Newark & Sherwood
- Lawrence Abrams as Public Governor for Rest of East Midlands (unopposed)
- Jayne Revill and Roz Norman as Staff Governors for King’s Mill and Mansfield Community Hospitals
- Richard Boot and Jacqueline Lee as Staff Governors for Newark Hospital (unopposed)
For more information please:
- Call: 0345 209 3770
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit: nom.ukevote.uk/sfh