Current Awareness & Alerting Services
Current awareness and alerting services aim to keep you up to date with the latest research evidence in your area of interest. These cover a range of different methods and formats from journal contents alerts, bulletins and newsfeeds.
The library produces a number of current awareness bulletins:
- Covid-19 and Daily Health Bulletin: Covering the latest news, guidance around Covid-19 and health and social care news. Sent each day, Monday to Friday.
- Primary Care Network News: This bulletin covers news, research and information related to primary care and is sent out monthly.
- The Health Management Bulletin: A fortnightly bulletin which covers quality and safety, leadership, service improvement, research and innovation, training and education.
- Infection Control News: Covering all aspects of infection prevention.
- Keeping your Finger on the Pulse: Nursing and Midwifery Bulletin
- Sepsis Bulletin: Contains information about sepsis, its control and management in all healthcare settings.
- The Super Six Bulletin: This has links to research published in the BMJ, Lancet, Jama, NEJM, Annals of Internal Medicine and the Annals of Emergency Medicine. It is sent out weekly.
Contact the library to subscribe or ask us to set up any other alerts for you.
You may also be interested in our Keeping up to Date Masterclass with hints and tips on how to use technology to control information overload.