Our Aims and Forward Plan
- To allow colleagues a safe, supportive space in which to take time out from your day job. Because yes, you can!
- A time to listen, reflect, learn and have conversations with peers.
- To give ourselves permission to develop as operational leaders
- Increase confidence and break the loneliness felt in the role
- Celebrate successes and support recognition
- Offer support and engagement and model leadership values
- Share stories and ideas
- Reduce duplication and waste
- Influence system thinking and local area development through local and national partnerships
- Provide a forum of operational expert leaders and act as a trusted national collaborative body
- Design and introduce an operational manager ‘kite mark’
- Enhance the capability and capacity of operational managers
To Join Proud2bOps click here