More than 15,000 people are members of the Trust, why not join them?
Membership provides the local community with a way to express their support for local hospitals and to play an active role in their development. You can be involved as much or as little as you choose.
Benefits of membership include:
- A copy of our monthly e-newsletter Trust Matters
- Access to view our monthly digital events
- The opportunity to join focus groups, such as the Forum for Public Involvement
- Access to the national NHS Discounts Scheme
- Regular opportunities to meet your local governor and provide your views
- Invitation to the annual general meeting and open days
- Stand for election on the Council of Governors
It’s free to join and there is no minimum time commitment, how much you get involved is your choice.