The Maxillofacial Unit at King’s Mill Hospital provides diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of conditions affecting the head and neck, and in particular diseases and conditions affecting the face, mouth and jaws.
The maxillofacial surgery carried out by the unit includes:
• surgical treatment of cancers affecting the mouth and jaws
• management of facial trauma
• Facial plastic surgery, particularly for treatment of skin cancers affecting the head and neck
• Treatment of diseases of the salivary glands
• Correction of facial deformity
• Reconstruction of the bones and soft tissues of the face after injury or surgery
• Surgical removal of impacted teeth
• Management of diseases affecting the jaw joints.
Contact details: 01623 622515 Extension 3315