Nursing recruitment day planned for Newark Hospital
Posted Monday, October 8, 2018 2:23 PM
As part of a recruitment drive to attract more registered nurses to work at Newark Hospital, there will be a dedicated nursing assessment day on 18 October.
Registered nurses and health care assistants are being encouraged to join the team to help Sherwood Forest Hospitals Trust to become an outstanding organisation.
Internal staff will also be able to learn more about the Nurse Bank system on the day, where they will be able to sign up to the bank ahead of Christmas.
The assessment day will be held in the Board Room and Library Meeting Room at Newark Hospital from 1pm – 4.30pm.
Matron for Newark Hospital, Adele Bonsall said: “We are a really friendly and supportive team here at Newark and we are really keen to get the right people in place as soon as we can. The idea of the assessment centre is to make the application and interview process really easy, so people can come in, meet the teams they will be working with, do any maths or English assessments they need to do and then walk out with a provisional offer of employment from us at the end of the day. We are really excited about offering these opportunities and we can’t wait to meet our applicants.”
For more information about the nursing assessment centres please visit http://jobs.sfh-tr.nhs.uk/job and search in the Nursing and Midwifery section.
- February 2020
- January 2020
- March 2020
- Latest visiting times at Sherwood Forest Hospitals
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- First patient gets Total Hip Replacement at Newark Hospital and is back home safely on the same day
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- Covid – 19 Vaccination information
- Communications and Media
- Body-worn cameras introduced at Sherwood Forest Hospitals to help protect staff and patients from violence and aggression
- Sherwood Forest Hospital Trust announces comprehensive plan to help manage the challenges of winter