Future Meeting Dates and Board Meeting Papers
The Board of Directors meetings are held every month. Members of the public and staff are welcome to attend, either in person or via the live broadcast. Places to attend in person are limited to 5 and these will be allocated on a first come – first served basis. Please contact the PA to the Director of Corporate Affairs on 01623 622515 extension 3570 if you would like to attend a Board of Directors meeting held in Public, or require more information about the agenda, minutes or papers. In order to book your place, you will need to provide your name, e-mail address and contact phone number.
The link for the live broadcast will be published on this page each month.
The meeting on 1st June 2023 will start at 9am. The link to join the meeting is https://bit.ly/BODMeeting1June
Please note the following points if you book to attend in person:
- The meeting will start at 9am. Please ensure you arrive promptly as we are unable to admit you to the room before that time. Should you arrive once the meeting has started, you will have to wait until the meeting breaks before entering the room, this is to reduce any disruption to the meeting.
- The meeting will be held in the Boardroom, Level 1, King’s Mill Hospital.
- The meeting is held in Public and is not a public meeting; this means your role is that of an observer. The Chair will provide an opportunity at the end of the meeting to ask questions. However, questions are only taken in relation to items discussed as part of the agenda.
- Copies of papers are available on the Trust website for you to view. Hard copies of reports are not provided.
- If for any reason you are not able to attend the meeting as planned, please let us know so your place can be allocated to another person.
A document explaining some acronyms and terms you may hear used during our Board of Directors meetings can be accessed by clicking here
The scheduled meetings for 2023 are listed below.
- 5th January 2023
- 2nd February 2023
- 2nd March 2023
- 6th April 2023
- 4th May 2023
- 1st June 2023
- 6th July 2023
- 3rd August 2023
- 7th September 2023
- 5th October 2023
- 2nd November 2023
- 7th December 2023
To access the agenda and papers from previous meetings please click on the relevant year below:
To access meeting papers prior to 2014, a Freedom of Information request should be sent to the Information Governance Department, they can be contacted on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org