Future Meeting Dates and Board Meeting Papers
The Board of Directors meetings are held every month. Members of the public and staff are welcome to attend, either in person or via the live broadcast. Places to attend in person are limited to 5 and these will be allocated on a first come – first served basis. Please contact the PA to the Director of Corporate Affairs on 01623 622515 extension 3570 if you would like to attend a Board of Directors meeting held in Public, or require more information about the agenda, minutes or papers. In order to book your place, you will need to provide your name, e-mail address and contact phone number.
The link for the live broadcast will be published on this page each month.
The meeting on 1 December 2022 will start at 9am. The link to join the meeting is https://bit.ly/sfhboddec22
Please note the following points if you book to attend in person:
- The meeting will start at 9am. Please ensure you arrive promptly as we are unable to admit you to the room before that time. Should you arrive once the meeting has started, you will have to wait until the meeting breaks before entering the room, this is to reduce any disruption to the meeting.
- The meeting will be held in the Boardroom, Level 1, King’s Mill Hospital.
- The meeting is held in Public and is not a public meeting; this means your role is that of an observer. The Chair will provide an opportunity at the end of the meeting to ask questions. However, questions are only taken in relation to items discussed as part of the agenda.
- Copies of papers are available on the Trust website for you to view. Hard copies of reports are not provided.
- If for any reason you are not able to attend the meeting as planned, please let us know so your place can be allocated to another person.
The scheduled meetings for 2022 are listed below.
- 6th January 2022
- 3rd February 2022
- 3rd March 2022
- 7th April 2022
- 5th May 2022
- 9th June 2022
- 7th July 2022
- 4th August 2022
- 1st September 2022
- 6th October 2022
- 3rd November 2022
- 1st December 2022
To access the agenda and papers from previous meetings please click on the relevant year below:
To access meeting papers prior to 2014, a Freedom of Information request should be sent to the Information Governance Department, they can be contacted on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org