Central booking number: 01623672260
IMPORTANT: Christmas 2018/New Year 2019 arrangements
Please be aware of the following revised opening times for selected clinics over the holiday season
- Sat, 22 Dec - Newark and Mansfield to run as normal.
- Mon, 24 Dec - Oates Hill to run as normal; King's Mill, Bull Farm & Mansfield Community will all close at 5pm; Newark & Ashfield Health Village will be closed all day.
- Tues, 26 Dec - All sites closed
- Wed, 27 Dec - All sites closed
- Thur, 27 Dec - All clinics to run as normal.
- Fri, 28 Dec - Bull Farm will be closed all day.
- Sat, 29 Dec - Newark and Mansfield to run as normal.
- Mon, 31 Dec - Oates Hill to run as normal; King's Mill, Bull Farm & Mansfield Community will all close at 5pm; Newark & Ashfield Health Village will be closed all day.
- Tues, 1 Jan - All sites closed
- Wed, 2 Jan - Clinics return to normal
IMPORTANT: Forthcoming clinic changes
A number of changes to clinic openings have been agreed with our Commissioners to make the most effective and efficient use of our staff. These changes will remain in place until further notice.
- Bull Farm - Friday morning clinic to be removed. Last clinic Friday 25 January 2019
- Ashfield Health Village - Monday afternoon Teen clinic to be removed. Last clinic Monday 28 January 2019
- Warsop - Tuesday morning/lunchtime clinic to be removed. Last clinic Tuesday 18 December 2018
My-Sexual-Health provides free and confidential sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening and treatment, information and advice on sexual health matters and the full range of reversible contraception methods, including emergency contraception.
On Monday 4th April 2016, the provision of STI and contraception services across mid-Nottinghamshire changed, in that all the previous Genitourinary Medicine (GUM) and Contraception & Sexual Health (CaSH) sites were combined to offer an integrated sexual health service called My-Sexual-Health
The community Sexual Health Clinics (formerly CaSH clinics) continue to offer sexual health services with appointments. These clinics are staffed by experienced sexual health nurses. Should you require to be seen by one of our specialist doctors, you may be referred to The Hub clinic at King’s Mill Hospital.
The Hub (formerly the GUM clinic) at King’s Mill Hospital continues to offer a full range of STI, contraceptive and HIV services for those wishing to book an appointment, and for those referred in from a community Sexual Health Clinic.
We hope you will experience a high quality service from My-Sexual-Health and we welcome your feedback.
Please telephone the central booking line 01623 672260 for clinic times, information or to arrange an appointment for our new service.
My-Sexual-Health staff work to a number of national guidelines, including those set by:
- British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)
- Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH)
- British HIV Association (BHIVA)
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
We also follow our own service and NHS Trust local policies and procedures, and other national guidelines which take into account the requirements of both BHIVA and BASHH.
This is a service comissioned by Nottinghamshire County Council.
This is a service provided by Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Trust.