Video appointments offer a way to have your appointments in a place that is convenient for you.
They allow our clinical teams to consult you without your needing to attend the hospital. These are private assessments and will not be recorded.
We use a secure video platform called Attend Anywhere that allows you to have your appointment at home or in another private space.
We will schedule your appointment as normal and send you details of the appointment date and time.
The video below will give you an idea of how your appointment will work:
- You can still have NHS appointments if you are social distancing
- We can see and hear how you are
- It can save you stress, time and money
- Calls are safe and secure
- A charged up computer, tablet or smartphone with a built in camera and microphone
- A quiet, well-lit place where you won't be disturbed
- A private place where you won't be overheard. Switch off any smart home devices such as Amazon Echo or Google Home
- A good internet connection or smartphone data connection
The information on this page was originally produced by