New website to help patients and visitors at Sherwood Forest Hospitals
Posted Tuesday, August 7, 2018 10:18 AM
The website, which was developed in house, has been produced having listened to feedback from both staff and patient representatives to try and make information simpler to understand, easier to find and more accessible.
Kerry Beadling-Barron, Head of Communications for Sherwood Forest Hospitals said:
“We wanted a website that reflected that we are a modern, friendly and innovative organisation which I believe the new site does. We also know that for patients and their carers in particular visiting hospital can be a daunting experience and the website is often the first place that people will look for information – it’s absolutely vital that information is accessible and in a format that is easy to understand.
“It’s also often the first place that people who may be considering working for the Trust will look to find out more about us, so it is equally important that our site gives them a great first impression of Sherwood.
“I would like to thank the staff and members of the public who contributed to the look and feel of the website and our skilled IT colleagues who helped build it.”
The website which went live on Monday 6 August, replaces the previous Trust site, and can be found at www.sfh-tr.nhs.uk.
- February 2020
- January 2020
- March 2020
- Latest visiting times at Sherwood Forest Hospitals
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- First patient gets Total Hip Replacement at Newark Hospital and is back home safely on the same day
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- Covid – 19 Vaccination information
- Communications and Media
- Body-worn cameras introduced at Sherwood Forest Hospitals to help protect staff and patients from violence and aggression
- Sherwood Forest Hospital Trust announces comprehensive plan to help manage the challenges of winter