Access to Newark Hospital 5 - 7 October
Posted Thursday, October 4, 2018 9:31 AM
Patients, staff and visitors who are due to visit Newark Hospital over the weekend (Friday 5 October – Sunday 7 October) are being advised that the entrance and parking around the Eastwood Centre entrance of the hospital will be unavailable due to crane works operating in that area.
Diversion signage will be put out and people are advised to use the Boundary Road entrance during this time.
The works are being carried out to improve the ventilation systems at the hospital. The hospital will remain operational during this time and there will be minimal impact to patients, as the original systems will still be in use whilst the new systems are being installed.
- February 2020
- January 2020
- March 2020
- Latest visiting times at Sherwood Forest Hospitals
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- First patient gets Total Hip Replacement at Newark Hospital and is back home safely on the same day
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- Covid – 19 Vaccination information
- Communications and Media
- Body-worn cameras introduced at Sherwood Forest Hospitals to help protect staff and patients from violence and aggression
- Sherwood Forest Hospital Trust announces comprehensive plan to help manage the challenges of winter