Sherwood Forest Hospital NHS Foundation Trust to host public Coronavirus Q&A session
Posted Wednesday, August 26, 2020 8:06 AM
We recognise that this is a confusing time for patients and relatives.
We are holding a public Q&A session with our Chief Executive, Richard Mitchell and other Trust Executives to update you on how we are returning services and what patients will experience when they come back to one of our hospitals.
We would also like to thank you and the community for your support and understanding.
The Q&A session will be run via Microsoft Teams but you are able to watch via a web browser with the below link.
Wednesday 26 August
5pm to 5.45pm
Online Microsoft Teams Event
to join click here
If you would like to raise any questions please email them to email@example.com or ask at the time of the event. We will try to answer as many as possible during the session.
- February 2020
- January 2020
- March 2020
- Latest visiting times at Sherwood Forest Hospitals
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- First patient gets Total Hip Replacement at Newark Hospital and is back home safely on the same day
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- Covid – 19 Vaccination information
- Communications and Media
- Body-worn cameras introduced at Sherwood Forest Hospitals to help protect staff and patients from violence and aggression
- Sherwood Forest Hospital Trust announces comprehensive plan to help manage the challenges of winter