Sherwood Forest Hospitals’ Remembrance Service for friends, family and loved ones
Posted Tuesday, November 16, 2021 11:09 AM
On Thursday 2 December at 7pm, Sherwood Forest Hospitals’ Chaplaincy team will be hosting a special remembrance service for friends and family members who have recently lost loved ones at the Trust.
Rodney Warden, Chaplain at Sherwood Forest Hospitals, is leading this year’s remembrance service. He said: “Last year we were unable to host our special service due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Although COVID is still very much a part of our lives, we recognise how tough it has been for our patients’ family and friends, so we are creating a safe and welcoming environment for people who have recently lost loved ones.
“It has been difficult and challenging to our local community, so this service will enable friends and family members to safely remember and reflect upon the special people in their lives who are sadly no longer with us.
“To ensure we all remain as safe as possible, we are asking people to get in touch with us in advance so we can plan correct and appropriate social distancing for everyone. Thank you.”
The service will be held at St. Philip Neri Catholic Church, 3 Chesterfield Road South, Mansfield, NG19 7AB on Thursday 2 December at 7pm.
Numbers are limited, so please call the Trust’s Faith Centre if you would like to attend the service via 01623 622515 extension 3047.
- February 2020
- January 2020
- March 2020
- Latest visiting times at Sherwood Forest Hospitals
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- First patient gets Total Hip Replacement at Newark Hospital and is back home safely on the same day
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- Covid – 19 Vaccination information
- Communications and Media
- Body-worn cameras introduced at Sherwood Forest Hospitals to help protect staff and patients from violence and aggression
- Sherwood Forest Hospital Trust announces comprehensive plan to help manage the challenges of winter