Where can an Apprenticeship with the NHS take you?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic route into a wide range of careers in the NHS and are a great opportunity to gain work experience and achieve nationally recognised qualifications, whilst earning at the same time.
The NHS doesn’t just hire doctors and nurses; there are many opportunities to join the NHS as an apprentice in roles such as:
- Clinical support
- Business administration and human resources
- Communications and marketing
- Construction/estates services
- Dental nursing
- Electrical and engineering
- Financial services
- Health and social care
- Healthcare science (including pathology support and decontamination science)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Pharmacy support
Click here to access the Notts Apprenticeship YouTube page and the SFH apprentices tell their story
Click here access the Notts NHS Apprenticeships Facebook page.
Click here to access the Nottinghamshire Apprenticeships Twitter page.
Find the Notts Apprentice Instagram page here.
All current apprenticeship vacancies can be found Here