Where can an Apprenticeship with the NHS take you?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic route into a wide range of careers in the NHS and are a great opportunity to gain work experience and achieve nationally recognised qualifications, whilst earning at the same time.
The NHS doesn’t just hire doctors and nurses; there are many opportunities to join the NHS as an apprentice in roles such as:
- Clinical support
- Business administration and human resources
- Communications and marketing
- Construction/estates services
- Dental nursing
- Electrical and engineering
- Financial services
- Health and social care
- Healthcare science (including pathology support and decontamination science)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Pharmacy support
Click here to view the stories of people who have joined an apprenticeship with the NHS, and information on how you can join.