Research and Evidence Services
Every day across the healthcare sector more than a million decisions are made which have a profound impact on people’s lives and which influence the quality and cost of healthcare services. The Government and health organisations have obligations under the Health and Social Care Act 2012 to ensure the use of evidence from research and to make use of the best available evidence in their decision-making.
Professor Ian Cumming OBE, Chief Executive, HEE
The Primary Care Knowledge and Evidence Managers provide an evidence-finding and evidence-synthesis service for staff working for Nottingham and Nottinghamshire ICB, the Public Health teams and the ICS.
We can help with:
- Document searching - guidelines, reports, policy documents
- Enquiries, including signposting to resources for patients
- Keeping up to date with the latest research
- Evidence searches on defined topics
- Sourcing journal articles
- Training and supporting staff to search for and utilise evidence
Please contact us to request any of the services above.