Women in Tandem
What is Women In Tandem?
Women In Tandem are a women-led, not for profit, Nottingham-based bike collective to support you with all your bike needs. All Women In Tandem’s profits fund their community projects that make cycling more accessible.
Lily and Steph set up Women in Tandem in 2020, to support women to be more confident about riding and maintaining bikes. They are qualified and experienced bike mechanics.
What do Women In Tandem offer?
- An affordable, excellent value bike repair service. Anyone can get their bike fixed with Women In Tandem and they aim to get your bike back to you as soon as possible
- Bike maintenance classes so you can learn how to maintain or repair your bike
- Women In Tandem’s bike shop with high quality, fully serviced bikes available at the fraction of the cost of a new one
- Free Dr Bike, pop-up mobile bike repair sessions at community locations around Nottingham
Just for women
- Free open workshops every Wednesday evening; fix your bike using tool boards and stands. Book your slot through Women In Tandem’s Eventbrite page
- Women led group rides in a fun, friendly, supportive environment.
Contact Women In Tandem and find out more
Phone 07511 502741 or 0115 958 4662
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and Steph@womenintandem.org.uk
Address Unit 7 & 8 Workshops, Chaucer Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LP
Sign up for the monthly newsletter
NOTE - The links on this page will redirect to an external organisation that has no affiliation with Sherwood Forest Hospitals.